Brand new, Acurite NSF Approved Stainless Steel Oven-Safe Meat Thermometer, 00732A1.
The AcuRite Stainless Steel Meat Thermometer is designed for leave-in use while cooking in conventional or convection ovens, barbecue grills and smokers. Slide the marker to your target temperature for easy temperature monitoring during cooking. USDA recommended temperatures are printed on the dial for poultry, beef, veal, lamb, pork and ham, ensuring meat is cooked to a safe internal temperature. Durable, easy-clean stainless steel probe, 2-inch dial and shatterproof glass lens. 10-year limited warranty. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
• Oven & grill safe for leave-in use while cooking
• Marker slides to your desired temperature for easy temperature monitoring
• Durable, easy-clean stainless steel probe and shatterproof glass lens
• Dial indicates USDA recommended cooking temperatures for meats
• Measures temperatures from 120º F to 220º F
• Degrees Fahrenheit
Dimensions: 2.5" dial x 5.1" H
Temperature Range: 120º F to 220º F
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 3°F00732, 00732A1, 00732A2, 00732W3
Replaces part numbers: 00732, 00732A1, 00732A2, 00732W3
Payment types: Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa.
Online prices are for online purchasing. No local pick up of online purchases.